The hoods in the CTH EVO line are used in all situations where it is necessary to protect the operator and the environment from the harmful effects of uncontrolled spreading of airborne contaminants and, equally, to ensure that no environmental interference of a microbiological nature can affect the product during its handling.
The CTH EVO model cabins produced by ALS are of the triple-stage absolute filtration type and are in Class II, as they are equipped with a partial frontal working opening allowing the suction of 30% of the air at a minimum speed of 0.40 m/s and a recirculation system for the remaining 70%, which is sent to the working area in laminar flow at a speed between 0.25 and 0.5 m/s (as defined by the DIN-12980 and EN 12469: 2000 standards).
- Protection of the operator: The containment index, evaluated over the total surface area of the frontal suction area, is equal to or less than 5 CFU for a non-turbulence test or APF equal to or greater than 1x105 according to EN12469.
- Protection of the product: Cleanliness of the air in the working area in Class ISO 3 as per ISO EN 14644-1
- Protection of the environment: This involves filtration of the expelled air quota with EN 1822 compliant HEPA H14 filters with an efficiency of 99.995% MPPS (equivalent to 99.999% on 0.3m particles with DOP/DOS test)
- Inclined and electrically operated front glass
- The back wall of the working chamber is made of AISI-304 stainless steel
- BLIND AISI-316L stainless steel work surface IN ONE PIECE
- One electrical outlet
- One vacuum tap
- One gas tap with solenoid valve
- DEHS port 100%
- UV lamp
- Additional power sockets
- Additional taps
- Dry contact NC/NO
36, 48, 60, 72