The service agreement provides for services tailored to the customers' specific requirements and fleet, together with discounts on spare parts and various tariffs.
ALS service contracts offer many advantages, including:
- More time to devote to core business: the customer can concentrate on activities of primary importance to his company, instead of spending time requesting quotes and carrying out repairs.
- Better financial planning: the services described in the preventive maintenance contract are payable in predetermined installments, agreed with the customer, avoiding unexpected repair costs.
- Increased product value: the maintenance contract guarantees constant care of the machines and allows a higher residual value to be maintained over time thanks to periodic maintenance and verification of the products and their correct functioning.
- Fast and effective repairs: ALS guarantees an excellent support service, aimed at solving the problem in the shortest possible time, thanks also to the remote service system.
ALS can define customized contracts with customers according to their individual needs.
Here is an example:
- One or more preventive maintenance visits
- On-board chamber instrumentation calibration with ACCREDIA-certified primary instruments (Italy).
- Technical interventions on call within 72 hours
- 5% discount on spare parts
- 15% discount on fixed call-out charge for interventions on chambers included in the contract
- 5% discount on hourly rates for interventions included in the contract
- Remote software support by a specialist technician
Sorry, but an error has occurred. Try to reload the page and fill in the form, if the problem persist write to us at email@example.com.