INTERNATIONAL SALES MEETING
September 12-14, 2023 | MASSA MARTANA, Italy
The ALS INTERNATIONAL SALES MEETING with the distributors of the international sales network ended with great success and participation on the afternoon of Thursday 14 September with a visit to the city of Perugia.
The event, held in the new ALS headquarters in Villa San Faustino, began on Tuesday 12th with the greeting of the Commercial Director Learco Cagiola, followed by the presentation of the Company by the General Manager Dr. Massimiliano Passerini, who also highlighted the market positioning of ALS and its main objectives. The meeting went on Wednesday and Thursday, concluding with a convivial dinner after the visit to Perugia downtown. The work sessions were presented and conducted by Learco Cagiola, with the participation of the Product Managers Daniele Pericolini and Stefania Costa, and the Export Area Manager Daniele Scalzo who developed the following topics:
- the lines of the X-Cold refrigerated cabinets, the Nexus ULT-freezers, STERIL containment solutions, SmartFreezer cryostorage system, CE-series reach-in freezers and prefabricated cols rooms
- the Medical Device equipment Hemosafe 2, Emoplasmabank, Nexus MD and PlasmaFrost ITEM.
The overview of the Company's activities was then completed with information from:
- Roberto Giaimo on the R&D program
- Christian Picecchi on the new Service and Training structure.
- Maria Elena Felici on the new factory and production capabilities
The main events of the meeting were also attended by the new management and our major shareholders including Mr. Yi Baxian, Chairman of the ALS Board and Antolin President, Mr. Arthur Luan, CEO of Antolin, and Dr. Carlo Raimondi Cominesi, CFO of ALS.