The line of prefabricated cells designed by ALS offers large-scale storage solutions, maintaining high efficiency and performance in temperature stability and thus ensuring the perfect preservation of the stored product. These cells are designed to permanently store large batches of pharmaceutical products (vaccines and drugs that are unstable at room temperature) and foodstuffs in a temperature range of -20° to -70°C.
The following two models represent the line:
- CE 4000 3/ULT DI
- CE 6000 4/ULT DI
The load-bearing structure is made up of prefabricated panels, assembled, in a pre-painted galvanized steel sheet, with the inside made of AISI 304 stainless steel sheet (the outside is also available on request).
- No. 3 service doors with latches and special rubber seals for CE 4000 3/ULT DI model
- No. 4 service doors with latches and special rubber seals for CE 6000 4/ULT DI model
The installation of electric heating elements on the seal and rebate ensures that no ice is formed. The insulation is obtained by injecting polyurethane foam under high pressure ('sandwich' technique). The cabinet is complete with redundant refrigeration and an electrical system that will alternate in operation to ensure constant and equal operation over time. This system is based on a special cascade cycle using two semi-hermetic compressors. Equipped with two latest-generation boards, full-color display, touch-button interface complete with the parameter recording system. These can be transferred to computers via USB, or via WiFi/Ethernet/3G network technologies, with the possibility of also transferring and storing them on CLOUD servers. These control and monitoring boards alternate in activating and generating alarms for the two refrigeration units in redundancy.
These groups exchange the task at each thermostat, sending status signals to each other. The exchange will only be interrupted if the following events occur:
- High condensation fault
- High-pressure fault
- High temperature alarm (not for open door or power failure)
- No power supply to one unit
The control panel will then display a message that the control alternation is suspended until the system is rebooted.
Air treatment is handled by internal forced-air evaporators, driven by two external motors passing through each evaporator.
Ventilation is blocked whenever the door is opened. The door can be mechanically locked with a key and optionally opened with a personal ID card with RFID technology (BIOGUARD™).
- Double refrigeration system
- Exterior in pre-painted galvanized sheet steel
- Interior in AISI 304 stainless steel
- 4/6 service doors
- Latest generation electronics
- USB port for data downloading
- Bioguard® access control system
- Weekly chart recorder
- GSM module for alarm signaling
- WiFi, ETH and UMTS-3G modules for connection to the ALS Cloud
- Cryolog software for local monitoring
The latest generation controller guarantees high performance and reliability thanks to:
- Simple and functional interface
- Password-protected access with 3 levels of privileges: USER, SERVICE and ADMINISTRATOR
- Three separate processors communicating with each other with CAN-BUS connection system
③ System supervision/recording
The Alarm system ② has a dedicated PT100 probe, redundant with the one used for the Adjustment ①. Power is distributed to the two sections of ①Adjustment and ②Alarm which are physically separate (although mounted on the same support) and both have a dedicated power supply.
In case of the main power supply default, the alarm section ② continues to be powered by the back-up battery (with 36 hours autonomy) and provides power to the user panel ③ while maintaining the ability to display current data and store historical data.
The supervision unit ③ (user panel) constantly monitors and provides information on the correct operation of the alarm section ② and the control section ① and promptly notifies the user of any data storage anomalies.
- CE 4000 3/ULT DI
- CE 6000 4/ULT DI